Selling your home
Selling your home can be stressful but it doesn't have to be. Working with the right agent will make a difference. You should work with a local agent in your community that is honest, assertive, and one that understands your needs.
As a seller, you should consider the following.
- Know why you are selling. Do you need a quick sale or are you holding out for the highest offer? Understanding your needs will help when it comes time to negotiating.
- Is your home ready for buyers to walk through? First impressions matter when it comes to selling your home. Maximize the strengths and fix up the weaknesses of your property.
- Have a list of ALL improvements made to your home, including appliances that have been replaced. Do you have any transferable warranties? If so, gather them up. Also, it's a good idea to find your survey at this time.
- Pricing- The most important factor in selling your home is pricing it right. Unfortunately when setting prices sellers sometimes have unrealistic prices in mind for the current market. Your agent will do a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to find the difference between the asking price and the selling price for homes comparable to yours. The key is to get as many buyers into your home as possible. If your property is not priced fairly, you will not get traffic in your home prolonging your sale.
- Curb appeal- Make them fall in love before they even walk through the door.
We are here to help you and will walk you through the entire process. Give us a call today or click on "contact us" for more information.